Required Forms for Grades K-12

Please note: Red text indicates a link to a document or website.

New Student Registration Form
If mail, report cards, and other information should go to two households, please fill in both the primary and second household sections.
*  A current email address is important for school/home communications.
*  Emergency contact information is essential.
*  Complete front and back, and sign and date.

Ethnicity and Race Data Form
Washington regulations require schools to collect and report this information. Please complete, date, and sign.

Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) Form: English Spanish
All students must be in compliance with immunization regulations before attending school.
Tip: Ask if your health care provider’s office puts vaccination history into the CHILD Profile Immunization Registry (Washington’s statewide database). If they do, ask them to print the CIS from CHILD Profile and your child’s information will fill in automatically.
Be sure to review all the information, sign and date the CIS in the upper right hand box, and return it to school. If your provider’s office does not use CHILD Profile, ask for a copy of your child’s vaccine record so you can fill it in by hand

Health Information Form
This form alerts the school to any existing health condition(s).

Home Language Survey: English Spanish
The information gathered in this form helps communications between schools, students and parents.

Supplemental Enrollment Form (Grades 6-12 only)
Requests information as authorized by state law. Both the student and parent/guardian must sign.

Computer / Internet Usage Agreement
Use of technology is integrated into classroom learning for most students. This form is to be reviewed and signed by both the student and parent/guardian.

Request for Transfer to Nonresident District (CHOICE)
A Choice Transfer request must be completed for each child, each year.  Please use the link above to access either the online portal or the paper form.  Please contact your resident district for similar forms to transfer into Coupeville.  No form is required if you plan for private school education for your child. 

Student Housing Questionnaire
This information is confidential and is only shared with administration staff and the district Homeless Liaison who may contact you to provide support and services.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.